Friday, August 23, 2013

PHOTO CONTEST WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So today I will be announcing the photo contest winner and will win the blue beanie so let get started! AND THE WINNER IS................................................................................................
..................................................................................................................
................................................................................................................
.......................................................................... Amaya from Fun with AG Fan!!!!

So please contact me with your address at gaby581ag@gmail.com and I loved both pictures so Amaya and Emily, these awards are for you so you can put them in your blog if you want.


 
 
 
 

 
 
So that's it and as you can see in the award in the photo that's Kanani and I before the first day of school and I apologize I haven't uploaded the pictures from Chicago but I have homework :( I will upload it this week **bad blogger:(** so that's it see you later oh and no one sent a picture to fun day Friday:( BYE!!!!!!!!!!
 
 
 
                        Love, Elizabeth

1 comment:

  1. You've been awarded on thesuperdollies.blogspot.com for the elegant blogger award!

    ReplyDelete