Friday, August 16, 2013

Fun Day Friday?!... Photo Contest Ending....

Hi its Gaby and I'm thinking of doing fun day Friday like you send pictures, videos, or photo stories and I will post it on Fridays. so what do you think I'll start doing it as soon as I get and email of a photo just send it to gaby581ag@gmail.com. p.s make sure to say your blog name if you have one I'll make sure to feature it! :)

On another note the back-to-school photo contest entries need to be sent before Monday at midnight central time and right now I only have two entries and I hope to get more so please take a few minutes of your day to take a picture of your doll(s) using the rules here OK so that's it and good luck for everybody whose entering the contest!!!!!!!!!!!!! BYE!!!!!!!!! :) 

                                            <3 Gaby
                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment