Sunday, July 21, 2013

Back-To-School Photo Contest!

(This is not a school related photo, its just the best one I could find!:)


Ok I've always wanted to do a photo contest but I didn't have any followers and now I have 6! :) I know I said when I get 10 but since I go back to school the 19th I really want to do it. So before we start we need rules. READ CAREFULLY!

The theme is back to school.

Save the file with your name.

E-mail the picture at gaby581ag@gmail.com

Make sure to include a name, a caption, and a description.

ALL DOLLS are allowed to enter.

Put on the subject line "back to school photo contest entry".

You must be a public follower.


If your under the age of 18 you will need a parent's permission to enter because if you win I will need to get your home address.

The picture MUST BE YOUR OWN.


Finally the DEADLINE is August 19th, 2013 at midnight central time and if sent in after I'm sorry but I will not except it.

The contest is U.S. ONLY. I'm sorry but I don't know the International shipping costs .

Lastly, HAVE FUN!!!!!! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



 THE GIVEAWAY!!!!!!!!!!!

As you think I will be choosing the winner and the winning photo has to have creativity,  good quality, and details! And you will win this fabulous crocheted blue beanie made by me for American girl dolls!!!!



Isn't it pretty I also have one for my dolls so our dolls can be twinsies!!:) and I hope a lot of people enter because if they do I will continue doing giveaways!!!!!! :) GOOD-BYE!!!!!!!!!!!! AND GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!

                                                                          <3 Gaby

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! I want to enter. I will send my picture soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I entered! Good luck, Amaya! My real name is Emily. Sorry about it saying dollover.

    ReplyDelete